In-House Patient Plan
Apple Valley Family Dentistry – Apple Valley, South Minneapolis, West St. Paul MN
For our patients without insurance, we are excited to offer the following In House Payment Plan.
• Two Cleaning Visits Per Year
• Discounted Dental Fees
• No Annual Maximum
• No Deductible
• No Pre-Authorization
• No Wondering How Much Insurance Will Pay Toward Your Treatment
• No Waiting Periods
• Cosmetic Dentistry Included
• New Patient Comprehensive Exam 100%
• Periodic Exam (two/year) 100%
• Limited Exam (emergency-one/year) 100%
• Full Mouth X-rays (one/3yrs) 100%
• Bite-wings (one/year) 100%
• Periapical (3/year) 100%
• Adult/Child Cleaning (two/year) 100%
• Fluoride (one/year) 100% (Child only)
• Everything Else- 15% Off
• Periodontal Therapy
• Crowns, Bridges
• Root Canals, Extractions
• Dentures & Partials
• Cosmetic Dentistry
• Oral Cancer Test (Velscope or Vizilite)
YEARLY MEMBERSHIP DUES
First Family Member $395.00
Additional Family Member $355.00
**Note: All family members must live in the same household. All membership information will be kept in your electronic record.
SAMPLE FEE SAVINGS
Regular Fee Discount Fee
One surface filling $205.00 $174.00
Anterior Root Canal $885.00 $752.00
Porcelain Crown $1410.00 $1198.00
Nightguard $720.00 $612.00
Extraction $245.00 $208.00
TERMS AND LIMITATIONS
• This is a dental discount plan and is NOT dental insurance and cannot be combined with any other dental insurance.
• It is good only for Apple Valley Family Dentistry. Lake Nokomis Family Dentistry and West St. Paul Family Dentistry. Therefore, if you are referred to a specialist, they will NOT offer this discount. Should there be dental treatment needed following any type of injury where a lawsuit and therefore outside medical, care disability or workman’s compensation type insurance is involved, this discounted plan can not be used.
• This plan is NON-Transferable. Family members cannot be substituted in for another family member. It is NON-Refundable – no refunds given if patient chooses not to use their dental plan. Rates are subject to change annually.
• Payments for services are due at time of service.
• This offer cannot be combined with any other offers. For orthodontic treatment, participant must remain a plan participant the entire duration of orthodontic treatment.
• Dental services only, products are not included.